Rather than some hard-selling letter, let’s just skip right to feedback I've received...
Cracking OKCupid’s greatest strength is that it focuses exclusively on just one site, fully exploring its features and peccadilloes. As a result, I wholeheartedly recommend it for any man interested in using OKCupid to get laid.
- Matt Forney, MattForney.com
The chapter Kyle talks about bouncing a girl from the bar back to the crib is the best I've seen anywhere. The book is worth a buy simply for that chapter alone. However, Kyle doesn't stop there - he breaks down OkCupid from every angle. Profile set up, writing a profile, photo selection, messaging, screening girls and much more are include in this guide. If you're on OkCupid, you owe it to yourself to check out Cracking OkCupid.
- Masculine Profiles, MasculineProfiles.com
I had my share of success, but I could have had instant success if I had something to break it down as clearly and as thoroughly as Kyle does in Cracking OKCupid. He includes examples of his own messages, great openers, breaks down every single aspect of the site, takes you from A-Z, A being the profile and Z being the lines of your load you just shot onto the belly of that hottie you just finished with because you took Kyle’s advice and the rest was history.
- Jeremy Sploosh, Sploosh World
Worth the $20? If you are relatively new to OKC/online dating and/or not getting good results, then resounding yes.
- Law Dogger, Columnist at Return of Kings
Kyle applied a scientific approach and used A-B testing in a comprehensive study of OKCupid over several years to develop this book. Anyone using OKCupid will learn from it, and I can't recommend Cracking OKCupid enough.
- Von Munchausen
This book is packed full of solid, actionable red pill oriented information. It would definitely be useful for maximizing a man's dating profile. I've been using OKCupid for a long time, but even I learned a few great tricks that I didn’t know about.
- Mario Favela, Red Pill Game
A girl messaged me the other day with “Hey i see you’re an aries. That’s funny cos i want to ram you all night long”. Any first messages beat that? It’s a solid opener to use in online dating and it’s based on one of the examples from Kyle's book Cracking OkCupid: The Modern Man’s Guide to Online Dating. It’s playful, a little sexual (but it’s not you who said it so it doesn’t come across as horny) and it shows a little bit of preselection in that it implies other girls are interested in you. [...] Hell, after reading it, even I want to go on a date with him.
- Lucky Lothario, LuckyLothario.com
Cracking OKCupid is an absolute pleasure to read with some unintentional humor to go with good advice. I recommend you buy the book without reservation or bias.
- Wald, ScarTissue.us
Thus I can recommend the book CRACKING OKCUPID who as of yet does not get all the dates he wants online and wishes to perfect his approach in the field.
- Zelcorpion, Member of the Roosh V Forum
I recommend this book for guys like me who need to get their feet wet (and hopefully their dick) and get themselves back in the Game.
- D, DCL Live Blog
Here’s the thing: in Los Angeles, every guy has some kind of angle he’s playing in the dating scene. Some guys play in a band and get all the rock groupies. Some guys are jacked and run game on Muscle Beach getting all the fitness chicks. And some guys get the party girls in the clubs by flashing lots of cash.
I didn’t fit into any of those groups. My strength isn't my strength (I mean muscles), or my height, or my Hollywood contacts (lack of). But when it comes to data analysis, testing and research...I blow everybody else out of the water!
I basically took OK Cupid apart piece-by-piece and put it back together again.
I was obsessive about it; I did A/B split testing on different profiles, I kept a word document on my desktop that listed all the opening messages I had tried and their reply percentage.
After that, they started asking me lots of questions. Not only that, my blog readers and clients started asking me all types of questions as well.
What if I'm not ripped enough to take shirtless selfies?
What’s the best opening message?
Why am I not getting any matches with hot girls?
All of this doesn't matter. If you read and apply what's in the book–it will work for you.
Anyway, as I said, I'm an engineer so I don't like doing the same task over and over and I don't like repeating myself. So...I decided to put all the answers in a book and be done with it.
I went back through all my old files, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents. I re-read all of my notes, talked to all the dating bloggers I’d met through my own blog and interviewed every woman I had met through OKCupid. And, here’s what really taught me a lot…
I sat down with my female friends and watched them use OKCupid
I poured everything I knew into a book because I wanted other guys to achieve the same turnaround I had. I mean, let’s face it, the dating game only gets tougher every year.
Since it’s release, Cracking OKCupid has proven to be the most powerful collection of online dating tips ever created. And I love all the emails I get from guys who have used my book to turn their dating life around. Like these:
I've gone through 10+ books and hundreds of blog posts on online dating however, Cracking OKCupid is the most thorough and detailed book out there and truly exceeds the rest on many levels. Kyle goes over every element and details out how to optimize your profile to 100% of its potential using the details nobody else talks about. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to improve their success with online dating on OKCupid. You'll be glad you took advantage of the information in this book. It saved me many sunken hours.
- An Avid OkCupid User, New York City, NY
A simple & comprehensive guide for anyone with beginner to advanced level skills in online dating. If you want to be ahead of the curve when it comes to any form of online dating, I recommend this book over any online dating books out there. Pictures matter a lot when it comes to online dating. Despite what I’ve read in other online dating guides, “the pictures” section in this guide is my favorite because it’s the most pragmatic approach I’ve seen out there that yields results. Go get this book, it's the best guide out there, hands down.
- Anonymous, Los Angeles, CA
- Why profile photos are NOT the “make or break” part of your profile that people think they are – pg. 11
- All the tricks girls use to make them look more attractive in photos and how you can use these too – pg. 11
- Why you should never personalize your opening message to a woman. I give you the generic copy and paste message that will guarantee a response – pg. 14
- How to choose a good username that is a conversation starter without being cheesy and why it is important; It’s one of the first things she sees – pg. 17
- 4 usernames that I’ve had great success with and why they work – pg. 17
- The 8 careers that turn women on. If you work in one of these areas, you should certainly highlight it in your profile – pg. 20
- My 7 rules for choosing the best photos – pg. 25
- Why a “shirtless selfie” can make a girl skip your profile and ignore your messages – even if you are in good shape – pg. 26
- The 3 things you should lie about in your profile. Height and income are two of them – pg. 42
- The power of OKCupid’s algorithm and how you can hack it to get more matches – pg. 46
- A dirty little trick I discovered by gaming OKCupid’s “search distance algorithm” and how you can use the same trick to find hot girls within a 5 mile radius – pg. 50
- How to make sure your message is not buried under dozens of other messages from other guys. Leapfrog ahead of those guys and get your message read – pg. 51
- What is the best time of day to message girls and how messaging them between these hours will increase your likelihood of a response – pg. 52
- How to use the “Advanced’ tab inside your OKCupid dashboard to find more girls that are your type! – pg. 54
- How to decide if it is worth paying the monthly $9.95 subscription to OKCupid’s “A-List” – pg. 55
- How to tell from a girl’s profile if she is willing to hook up quickly – pg. 62
- The more sexually reserved a girl appears to be in her profile, the EASIER it will be to sleep with her on the first night. I will teach you to “screen” for these girls inside OKCupid – pg. 62
- How to filter out window shoppers, psychos, time wasters and SIF (Secret Internet Fatties). You’ll thank me for this – pg. 64
- The 5 essentials every opening message should contain – pg. 71
- My “bullet-proof” opening message that has a 65% response rate. How to come up with your own openers using my formula – pg. 73
- 4 of my best opening messages that you can use right away. They’ll get her laughing and more importantly – compel her to reply to your message – pg. 74
- 4 killer ‘number closing’ messages that you can use to get her number right now – pg. 83
- The two types of “regular” dates that you should avoid like the plague if you want to sleep with her that night. Hint: dinner at a restaurant is one of them – pg. 93
- How to sexualize the conversation and avoid awkward silences during a date using “The Questions Game” –pg. 98
- And much, much, much more…
110 illustrated pages covering a full range of topics, including destroying myths about online dating, getting your message read, the first date and much more. Absolutely everything you need to start spending less time on online dating and getting better results is covered in this 15 chapter book.
A BOOK BASED ON FACTS
This book was written based off of cold, hard facts. These are not opinions or ideas made up on a whim. The information in this book was provided by an absolute expert who has studied the ins and outs of online dating, relationships, strategies, profiles, and more.
You can plug-in these tips and hacks into your online dating toolbox almost overnight. Just read through the book, take notes, follow along with the instructions ... and you’ll be ready for action.
Look: with the info in this book, you cannot lose. You'll have a completely unfair advantage over all the other men, be they models, douchebags, or pickup artists.
Most guys would say you simply can't put a price on that. Because knowledge like this is 20x more useful than that crap you bought on Black Friday.
Speaking of price…
Many guys pay me $100+ to review their OKCupid profile or to give them an hour long consultation on how they can improve their online dating results.
Well guess what...
You Don't Have To Spend $100!
You can own this entire 110 page, 15 chapter guide for only $19.97.
That's it. No "hidden charges" or outrageous shipping fees.
I Am Giving You A Full 90 Day "Test Drive" Absolutely Risk Free 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If at any point you’re unhappy with your purchase of my book within three months, I’ll refund your money. No questions asked. Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll personally take care of you.
That’s right: If you are not 100% happy with this book... If you don't think this is the Bible for hacking OKCupid…
Then you can get every single penny back, with no outrageous shipping fees and without having to spend an afternoon at the post office. If you find “the one” next week and decide you don't need to do online dating anymore, then I will INSTANTLY refund you.
Now before you go, let me ask you a couple of questions:
1. On your last date with a girl, how much did you spend? (Gas, food, movie tickets, pedicure etc.)
2. How much did you spend on drinks and cover the last time you went to a nightclub to “meet” women? I bet it was a helluva lot more than $19.97.
By the way, nightclubs are probably the WORST place to meet women. Girls go there because they enjoy dancing and drinking in the attention and free drinks from guys. Meanwhile, all the dudes spend money and try to talk to girls over the deafening music.
So start turning the tables right now.
Change your dating life for the price of 1 Strawberry Daquiri at the club.
Once your transaction is complete, you’ll be able to instantly download the Cracking OKCupid book to your hard drive.
And remember, with my rock solid 90-day guarantee, if you don’t like the book (for any reason) you can always get a full refund. Then you can take that 15 bucks, go to the club and buy that Strawberry Daquiri for the first smokeshow you see and try to take her home with you.
Alright, enough. If you have questions, want to talk about the book, or online dating in general - drop me a line on Twitter@TruthfulTrouble or via email at email@example.com
Cheers and happy hunting,
P.S.: Thanks for reading this far, so have a free gift.